Thursday, July 9, 2009

Doing Some Freelancing

I (Camilla) have been trying to do some freelance writing on the web.  I've always enjoyed writing and since I have some free time these days, I thought I would try my hand at it.  I'm just trying to build up my portfolio at this point.  I have gotten paid, but not much.  Some people actually do make a living at it though, and we're hoping that will happen for me as I gain more experience.

One of my articles about the Yumberry won (to my utter astonishment) an Editor's Choice Award on Suite101.com!  You can read it here: 

Check out some of my other articles on the site as well.

I am still writing for www.thecircumference.org, a travel site based in my native Toronto!  Lately my article about Fujianese Tea Ceremony has appeared there:

I'm excited to see where this freelance writing thing takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment